Book Title: Fodor's Essential Ireland (Full-color Travel Guide)
Publisher: Fodor's Travel
Author: Fodor's Travel Guides
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With an array of dazzling photographs, this book deftly guides the traveler through all the sights and experiences--from Connemara to Georgian Dublin to pub culture to Irish dance--that make the Emerald Isle one of Europe's most popular destinations.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Dublin's literary heritage, Irish traditions from pub life to dance and music, shopping tips, and Belfast's Titanic history
· Major sights such as The Rock of Cashel, The Giant's Causeway, Newgrange, Book of Kells, The Blarney Stone, Ring of Kerry, and Aran Islands
· Coverage of Dublin; The Midlands; The Southeast; County Cork; The Southwest; County Clare, Galway City, and the Aran Islands; Connemara and County Mayo; The Northwest and Northern Island